Sunday 8 August 2010

Crochet circle cushion cover is now a little hat!

Ooops started a granny circle crochet cushion yesterday.
It was going so well then after the 6th row it started to go all so wrong.
I'll have to go back to the lovely blog that shared the pattern and ask for a little bit of advice!
Oh well never mind my little doll now has a mob cap....try not to waste anything...think I know where I went wrong.....ever decreasing circles maybe??
Big match on tv soon....c'mon u reds!!! My big boy is there right now


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone I finally learnt how to do it Heather x

4 comments:

  1. Hi,I saw your comment and then found your lovely blog! As for the granny bunting, its always a bit of a surprise when it works out as I make it up as I go along,I only learnt to crochet just over a year ago and I can't follow a pattern yet!! Will keep trying though and I will put you on our bloglist x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love the little hat mum :L xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Stephi. I so love your blog too!
    I'm going to have a go at some crochet buntings.....have to have a go at it!
    Love your teawaggon ETSY shop....I want one of your messenger bags! They are gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear... but your little hat is gorgeous too! As is your granny stripe blanket! XX

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hello and thanks for visiting me. I'm Heather and this is all so new to me. I am a big big fan of other peoples blogs. I love all things quirky and different in my life and my home, mixing the vintage and the new together. Having mastered the basics of crochet mainly through the internet and a lovely lady who had the time to sit down and show me just how it was done I am now quite addicted. However I need to learn how to stop skipping from one project to another! I'll share my 'projects' with you and my love of vintage crochet and knitting patterns that I hope to upload onto here. I am also quite a big fan of charity shops and will share my little finds with you too. Lots of blogs have inspired me to do one of my own I hope you can come back and have a sneaky peek at 'whats occuring' in my life! Heather xxx